Is This Registered in the US

Yes this card is only available in the U.S. unless you fill our 3 terms which are:

  1. a U.S. Registered Business (EIN #)
  2. a U.S. Registered  Business Acct.
  3. a ITIN # (Individual Tax ID #) Serves as a replacement for SS#

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us