What courses do you offer?
We offer courses to all marketing professionals at all levels so that you are always learning. You can join AdSkills at anytime by purchasing one of our programs. If you're unsure which program to join, chat with our support. We're super friendly and happy to point you towards the course that best fits your goals.
If you're brand new to marketing or within your first year, we recommend starting with our Jumpstart program. This program was created for professionals looking to switch professions, or beginning marketers with less than 1 year of digital advertising experience. This system was developed to give you a jumpstart into marketing so that you can win for your first clients and excel as a junior media buyer. Courses included in the Jumpstart program are:
- Intro to Media Buying
- Core Campaigns
- Junior Media Buying certification
- Tracking 101 - In this course, you'll learn how to set up a tracking solution so that you can finally track which ads, campaigns, and networks are the most profitable for you.
- Market Research Blueprint - In this course, you'll learn the exact steps pro media buyers use to find and convert large pools of their target customer in any ad network.
If you have at least 1 year of ad buying experience and are looking to manage ad budgets of 6figures and higher, then our Agency program is the best fit for you. This is our most popular program that includes all of the courses we've created. Courses included in this program are:
- Media Buying Masters - This course teaches a media buying strategy for running paid ad campaigns on ANY network. It’s a higher-level thinking of how to be a media buyer. With this course, there is no need to buy other courses because it teaches you the overarching system for finding target customers and converting them. However, if you enjoy the step-by-step setup of campaigns, then our Bulletproof courses are more fitting as this course ONLY walks you through the media buying strategy - not setting up specific campaigns in specific networks.
The biggest benefit of this course is it focuses on improving campaigns on the ad side, but also on the offer side. It covers how to read campaign data so that conversion optimizations can be made which increase profit and reduce cost. The slack group is also added value because you get the help of all of our media buying customers with feedback on campaigns, ads, and offers. We'd recommend this to both beginning and experienced media buyers. This is good for business owners, info-prenuers, startups, and freelancers.
- Bulletproof Series - The bulletproof courses show you how to set up campaigns in specific networks. These would be perfect if you wanted someone to explain the network and show you how to set up campaigns correctly; including how to create ads, setup pixels, etc. These courses were created to help media buying teams have full training on how to build, launch and scale campaigns across the popular ad networks.
- Bulletproof Facebook Ads - This is a great course for anyone looking to buy ads on Facebook. It teaches a system for advertising offers on Facebook. It walks through the planning, setup, and optimization of a paid ad campaign on Facebook. We'd recommend this to both experienced marketers and beginning marketers because the system it teaches often helps close holes in campaigns which might be leaking profits. Your instructor for this course is Justin Brooke.
- Bulletproof GDN Ads - This course is great for anyone that already has campaigns on Facebook and now want to scale to another network. It is also a good starting point for companies that have never done paid ads. This course walks through the planning, setup, and basic optimization of the campaign. It also covers best practices for beginners (so costly mistakes are avoided) and we recommend this to both experienced marketers and beginning marketers because the system it teaches often helps them close holes in campaigns (where it might be leaking profits). Your instructor for this course is Justin Brooke.
- Bulletproof Landing Pages - This course is excellent for a beginning marketer that is new to running ads online. Often times people blame traffic for conversions, however, we teach that conversions are two-sided - the traffic and the page they land on. This course teaches the conversion optimizations every landing page should include and how to fix them. Your instructor for this course is Justin Brooke.
- Bulletproof Native Ads - This is an awesome presentation that our founder created and then turned into a course. It shows you how to create content that converts readers into customers and then how to advertise that content on social ad networks to grow your audience. This is an ideal course because it shows how to do this on a small budget. We'd recommend this to both experienced marketers and beginning marketers. Your instructor for this course is Justin Brooke.
- Bulletproof Twitter Ads - This is a great course for anyone looking to buy ads on Twitter. It teaches them a system for advertising offers on Twitter. It walks through the planning, setup, and optimization of a paid ad campaign on Twitter. The best part of Twitter ads is how well you can target your direct competitors. We'd recommend this to novice marketers because the system it teaches often helps them close holes in their campaigns (where it might be leaking profits). Your instructor for this course is John Belcher.
- Bulletproof Adwords Ads - This is a course on how to use Google Adwords to advertise your business. This course also covers how to set up Google Remarketing campaigns, Youtube Ads, and Google Search Ads so the student learns a system for advertising in Google, but also how to set up many different types of campaigns. We feel this is a great course for both experienced marketers and beginning marketers because it teaches a great system for finding and advertising to your target customer. Your instructor for this course is John Belcher.
- Bulletproof Youtube Ads - This is a great course for anyone looking to get started with Youtube Ads. It walks through the planning, setup, and optimization of a paid ad campaign on Youtube. This course even includes case studies of how other companies scaled with Youtube Ads. Your instructor for this course is John Belcher.
- Bulletproof Instagram Ads - our newest course in the Bulletproof Bundle Series. This is a great course for anyone looking to get started with Instagram Ads. It walks through the research, ad planning, ad creation, campaign setup, and optimization of a paid ad campaign on Instagram. Your instructor for this course is John Belcher.
- Conversion Tracking Masters - The number 1 way to improve your campaigns and get a higher return on your ad spend is to know where your sales are coming from. This course will walk you through conversion tracking from beginning to end so that you always know where your sales are coming from, which campaigns are performing the best, which pages need to improve their conversion rate and so much more. Your instructor for this course is John Belcher.
- Agency Sales Masters - The exact system we used to build our 6 figure in-demand marketing agency. Copy our systems for acquiring, onboarding, hiring, and so much more.