Trouble Viewing Videos?
Our platform has 99% uptime for our video hosting, so it's rare that our videos are down. If you're having trouble viewing a video it's commonly caused by these two issues:
1. The video is missing. This is rare, but sometimes a file that was deleted and no longer available. If you encounter this please send us an email with a link to the lesson.
2. Your computer or browser compatibility. Below, we've put together a quick guide to troubleshooting video issues that should help you get everything solved in no time!
Troubleshooting guide for videos:
“My video isn't loading at all”
The large majority of the time video issues are browser-specific; for example, it may be that you have a plugin installed that is blocking the videos. It’s important, before reaching out to our support team, that you carry out each of the three suggestions documented immediately below:
- Try using a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari...etc)
- Try using an “incognito” or “private browsing” window, instead. Make sure you close ALL incognito tabs and windows before launching a new incognito browser window.
- Clear the cache (reset your browser) - the best thing to do here is to visit whatbrowser.org to find out which browser you’re using, then perform a quick google search to find out how to clear your particular browser cache.
If you're still having issues after trying the above, then please send a support request with the following information:
- Which videos are you having a problem with - is it all videos in the course or specific ones?
- If it's specific videos then please send over links/screenshots to show examples.
- Which browser have you tried - please try at least two browsers before messaging us.
- If you still can't get the videos to play, then please let us know which two browsers you've tried (name and version).
Not sure which browser you're using? Head to whatbrowser.org to find out!
What kind of device are you using - Computer, iPhone, iPad, Android phone/tablet?
Still, need help? Contact Us